Monday, September 20, 2004

Introduction

Most of you know I'm pretty active in following whats up in the music biz out there. On top of that, like most wanna-be critics, I have something to say about these things.

Well, I've opened a new space solely for my music rants and raves. Its just like any other person's blog about music they hear so if you like that, cool. If not, then you have the freedom to just not come to this blog.

I'll have mostly reviews and comments posted here. Not much into the whole tabloid or breaking news, so if you spot Britney shopping for Cheesy Poofs with her new husband, who cares.

Now that I'm feeling all settled here in LA, I'm starting to get the pulse back into the business and all. I hope to keep this thing going for a while.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home